Making JK’s Potato Chips is fun, easy and delicious for you and your hungry crowd. Try a variety of potatoes if you are feeling adventurous.
- In a heavy pot, heat vegetable oil to 360 degrees.
- Rinse and dry the unpeeled potatoes. Slice the potatoes very thin.
- Place potato slices in cold water to set for 15 minutes.
- Remove potato slices from water and pat dry. *Potatoes should be dry before going into the oil.
- Place batches of potato slices in oil and remove with a spatula when light, golden brown. Place potato chips on a paper towel to absorb the oil.
- While warm, lightly dust both sides of the cooked potato chips with JK’s Cowboy Blend or for a little more heat and smoky flavor use JK’s Smoky Chipotle seasoning.