Our twist on a Southern favorite!
- 16 oz. shredded extra sharp yellow cheddar cheese
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise or plain yogurt
- 2 tbsp. JK’s Cowboy Blend seasoning
- Chopped pimentos or roasted red peppers*
Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix together with a large spoon until pimento cheese is evenly blended. Refrigerate and serve.
*You can roast your own red peppers. Place red peppers on your grill over direct heat, turning until skin is completely charred. Remove from grill and let cool in a paper bag. Peel away charred skin, remove seeds and chop pepper into desired size.