It doesn’t get any better! Quick, easy and delicious.
Serve chicken wings to a group of hungry friends and family. You can grill them or bake them.
- Rinse and pat dry chicken wings or drummettes.
- Liberally dust both sides of wings, drummettes with JK’s Cowboy Blend or for a little heat, JK’s Smoky Chipotle seasoning.
- Let marinate for 20 minutes.
- Place chicken on the grill over direct or indirect heat. Cook until golden brown. If cooking over direct heat, turn often so they don’t burn.
- Remove from grill and serve with celery and/or blue cheese dressing.
- If baking, turn oven onto 350 degrees and plan to bake for about 30 minutes or until done. Flip the wings a few times while baking to cook evenly and minimize sticking.