One of our favorites. And it is so easy!
We love to use JK’s Smoky Chipotle seasoning to give a kick to the grilled shrimp.
Serve shrimp on a salad or over a polenta cake.
- Soak wooden skewers in water to offset burning when on the grill.
- Rub cooking oil onto skewers so shrimp doesn’t stick and is easy to remove once grilled.
- Peel, rinse and dry shrimp, then assemble skewers.
- Sprinkle both sides with JK’s seasoning.
- Place shrimp skewers on grill over direct heat.
- Turn often until shrimp is opaque and you have a few grill marks. Be careful to not overcook.
- Remove skewers from the grill and gently slide the shrimp off the skewers.