Snow Day! Great excuse for making delicious french fries with the kids.
• 4 russet potatoes (makes 6 servings).
• Cut potatoes into 1/4 to 3/8” slices, peeled or leave the skin on.
• Soak potato strips in ice cold water for 15 minutes, then remove potato strips and allow to dry completely.
• In a 3 quart pot or frier, heat canola or vegetable oil to 350 degrees. Do not over fill pan.
• Add 1/3 of the potato strips to oil, frying for 6 minutes or until golden brown.
• Remove from pot and sprinkle with JK’s Cowboy Blend or Smoky Chipotle seasoning. Serve and enjoy.